View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 09:37 AM

Default Re: OFFICIAL TEAM RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just finished reading this entire thread and want to thank MegaBet. It's nice to know there is someone out there that takes a beat worse than me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I accept it when playing the fishbowl that is the $55 SNGs on Party. Bad players = more bad beats, but is very much +EV for me long term. But when a 2+2er makes such a terrible terrible call it makes me wonder why I am giving out advice. If people don't listen I guess I am wasting my time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you thought at all about your flop push? You did hit top pair on a scary board but still shoved all your chips in like a $6 donk.

[/ QUOTE ]

"shoved my chips in like a $6 donk" ?? Yeah, such a bad play putting all my chips in and overbetting the pot when I knew I had the best hand, protecting it against the flush draw and I knew I'd probably be called by a worst hand. Yeah, terrible donkish behaviour by me!

Sheesh!

[/ QUOTE ]

If he thinks either of his overcard outs were good then he was a 1.3-1 dog and the pot was laying him 1.4-1. If both his outs were good, he was a favorite.
Not to mention he had you covered and that bet smelled fishy as hell.
Plus he had a chance ot knock you out and start the circus that is you whining.
Who did this to poor Megabet? Please chime in.

[/ QUOTE ]

swas7366 is more of a lurker than a poster. He emailed me this:

"I thought i made a good call, lots of outs and only about 1/3 my stack. besides he had just got a semi bad beat a couple of hands before, thought maybe he was tilting."

Nice hand! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]