View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: favorite counting crows song?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went through most of their catalogue before posting my answer. Well, I didn't reach a conclusion, it's either Anna Begins or Raining in Baltimore followed by A Long December.

[/ QUOTE ]

A long december is a great choice as well. I am not nearly as into CC as I used to be, but right as my interest was beginning to wane I was really getting into the song Recovering the Satellites(as opposed to the whole album). Those first 2 albums were just so [censored] good I couldn't helped but be disappointed by every one that succeeded them.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they fell apart for me too after Recovering the Satellites. I got back into them again a little after Films about Ghosts was released, but only now give August and Everything After and Recovering the Satellites the rare listen.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are crazy...this desert life was so good. hard candy had it's moments (holiday in spain, up all night). Mrs Potter, amy hits the atmosphere, i wish i was a girl, st. robinson.

Of course, August and RTS are great, too. hell, i like them all. and they are not breaking up, but about half the band has been replaced.