View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: As a broke \"pro\" which game would you play...? (some stats)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
100k hands a month. wow. good luck to you man im envious of your capability in doing that. as a 20 year old immature idiot i really dont have the life experience of knowing what hard work making ends meat is. i mean ive definitely gone through struggles in my life for sure, but i dont know what its like to wake up for a 9-5er for years upon years. if i knew what that was like putting in full time hours of poker might be alot less challenging.

good luck in your poker career and i hope youll enjoy the game as much as the success youll have.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sob you're only 20...ay...

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt read much of this thread, but i think instead of 10 tabling 5/10 you should 4 table 10/20. youd probably achieve the same winrate if you were good and it would be a step towards 6-8 tabling , meaning you'd get a lot more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent a good portion of my BR which I plan on replenishing through RB, but at this time, it's only like $6,200 (true BR is about $10k and I was planning on 10/20 at $12k).

And swings at 10/20 are worse because my edge is less. I don't know...I haven't been at 5/10 long. I'm giving it a month to see what happens.

There is still a lot of GoT type of off-table study that I wanted to do before 10/20. Not many people here do that, or at least people don't like to post it, but our forum would be insane if we did. There would be no need for books or reading archives. Anyway, I'm going to eat.

M