View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: 100+9 Party hand

PF: I usually dont raise with this kind of hand UTG, occasionally i do to mix it up, i just hope you dont raise in that spot everytime.

FLOP: 100 was a good bet, but if he min reraises you, you need to come over the top with another reraise. with a min reraise he most likely has a strong hand, and will call if you reraise to 500-600.

TURN:The king is a scary card, because it is very possible that he has AK. you still need to play it strong on this street, check raise is not always your best option, ni this case it was fine, but a straight bet of about 300 will accomplish basically the same thing. when he reraises you, its either a push or fold depending on the reads you have on him. hes either got a better fullhouse than you, or he has trip kings. you ave to make a big decision here because your putting your tournament life on the line.

RIVER:although you probably should have all your chips in at this point, by the way you played it thus far, its either a push or a check-fold. and i have to admit i couldnt lay it down in this spot with out a really good read.