Thread: Craps
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Does it require faith?

To Pokereveryday, I want to extend my thanks to you for helping me see the light in my boneheaded ways. Instead of providing such ludicrous and time wasting things such as evidence, you have provided something much more valuable, which is your OPINION! And what an opinion! It's strong, passionate, and steadfast.

And to those who would say, "Well at least give us a reason as to why you feel this way," well to them you have made the bold stand that you DO have evidence, but it is going to cost $20.00 to get it. This truly is proof enough. If your reasons are worth twenty bucks, then they MUST be substantial and worthy indeed! And your confidence in this endeavor for a 20 piece has made a believer out of me. Everyone, open your windows and let it be known unto the world, "Precision shooting has been disproven! A $20 opinion says so! Huzzah!"

And while some weak and jealous hippies might call charging for your knowledge selfish, I applaud your capitalistic and "+EV" approach. It sickens me how EVERYONE on this site just gives information away for free and helps each other out like a bunch of selfless morons. But YOU have the courage, nay, the tenacity, to exploit such a flawed system for your own financial gain and ego. I commend you, sir, and judging on the direction you are headed, I look forward to seeing your name on the ballot.

Pokereveryday in '08!