Thread: Homeless Antics
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Homeless Antics

Homeless people do a lot of really ridiculous/hilarious/mind-blowing things. This thread is inspired by a guy who came up to me the other day told me he was going to kill everyone, and had headphones on that werent attached to anything. My favorite homeless story is this:

I was walknig into this small grocery store near where I live. Outside was this homeless guy who is ALWAYS there. He asked if I was going to pay in cash or credit card, i said credit card. He asked me if I would buy him a can of checken soup. Since I knew he couldnt do anything debaucherous with chicken soup, I agreed to buy him a can. Went into the market, got what I was looking for, and went to get the soup. Unfortunately they were out of all soups except Tomato, so I bought him a can of that. Went outside and handed it to him. He looks at me and says "Tomato Soup? What the hell is this? I asked for chicken soup!" I said "sorry man, they were out, that was all they had." As I start walknig away he continues yellnig "damn kids!" and swearing and screaming about tomato soup.

So share your homeless people stories.