View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:02 PM

Default Re: scared of a lucky dood?

[ QUOTE ]
so no one considers picking up more pots= money?

[/ QUOTE ]

No... 10 pots with 6 BB each is less than 8 pots with 10 BB each.. I'll let you do the math, but I'll give you a hint... 60 BB < 80 BB!
[ QUOTE ]

of course you dont want to scare people away when you have hands, but then it is easier to keep people in the pot when you have a monster than just pick up random pots when you flop nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow..just WOW! How do you plan to keep people in the pot when you are betting the nuts, but make people run for the hills when you are bluffing?

Did you also develop a mind control device while writing "Poker for Retards"? Can I get a discount on shipping if I purchase them together?

[ QUOTE ]

okay duh i know this doesnt work against good players, but how many good people there is in a table? maybe in higher stakes, but there are a lot of novices in 2/5NL, so yes, i m not taklin about how to beat good people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed this will not work against good players, but it will not work against bad players either. Bad players are calling river raises with MPTK on a 4 flush board because they "KNOW" you are trying to bluff them out. Why do you think you can scare them away??? and WHY DO YOU WANT TO?