View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 03:01 PM

Default QQ Under Fire on the turn

Good 15/30 Party table. This is my 5th orbit. Not sure about my image at the moment. I have open raised a few times and been 3 bet by a well known 2+2'er and I have completely missed the flop and check folded the flop. However, I also played a KK strongly and beat said 2+2'ers AJ. I have been getting decent starting cards and have been involved in more pots than normal. I am not playing under my 2+2 name, but other 2+2'ers may know me by this screen name. Anyway, I'm running good and am up about 15BB at the time.

UTG+1 (let's call him loose PF, avg post)and EP (let's call him loose, passive, calling stationish) limp, I raise from the HJ w/ Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2+2'er 3 bets me again from the CO. Button and blinds fold, limpers call, and I call. 4 to the flop w/ 13ish SB's

Flop is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG+1 checks, EP bets, I raise, 2+2'er 3 bets, UTG+1 cold calls 3, EP calls, I 4 bet, the other 3 call. Still 4 to the turn w/ 15ish BB's in the pot

Turn is 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, 2+2'er gives up and folds, UTG+1 now c/r, EP now calls 2 cold.

Action is back on me.

Anyone like a PF cap here?
Anyone think I overplayed my hand on the flop?
Which of my 3 choices do you like?