View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Moneymake:In poker \"practice makes perfect\" True?

My wife wanted to learn, so she downloaded the free site. She got frustrated and asked for help, so I did. She didn't lose as fast and became more interested. I gave her Lee Jone's book, she read it, learned a little, didn't ask for help on the parts she didn't understand and did better. Was happy for awhile. But only awhile.

So, I staked her in the .05/.10 game for $3.00 and she proceeded to lose it in 2 hrs. So I played the same game, and, when I doubled my money, she was hell bent on being able to do the same thing.

She read/studied, asked questions, practiced......I'm about ready to take her to Atlantic City and stake her in the 3/6. Not yet, however, give her a few thousand more hands on Pokerstars.net........All her hands are now being downloaed into Pokertracker where she can she in print, her leaks.

I have promised to stake her in a 3/6, once she gets my money back ($8.45) that she has lost so far in the .05/.10..
She has won almost 1/2 of it back. She's treading water.

A husband can't drill a wife with knowledge, you have to wait for her to come ask [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]