View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: nfl week 7 picks

it's kind of how like this week i said i had money on the eagles, seahawks, and cardinals all at -3, but i dont include them in the record i post up here - - those lines werent publically available anymore, so what's the point in posting them up here with analysis (if needed) if people cant get the line anymore? - or like when someone else says "i like so and so" and i say "im on them too", but dont post it up here

it'd be like "i love the cardinals -3... i rate this as my highest pick of the week, i definitely think they win by at least 3, and even tho the line is 5 now because of the mcnair injury news for the titans, and even tho they may not cover 5, and even tho you cant get the game at 5 anymore because its sunday morning when i post my nfl picks, i *LOVE* them at 3 - enjoy!"

it's really not that confusing, i dont include all of the games i bet on in the record i post - the picks i *DO* post, however, are tracked now on the awful, crappy, disgusting little excuse for a website i've created, and you can do what you want with them, it's mostly for discussion