View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 05:32 PM

Default A third HU hand with that guy.

Maybe 5-8 hands or so have passed, I'm with the same villain as the first two HU hands. We're still alone at the table. I now know, looking at my PT stats, that he's a TAG in full ring play. Someone sat down and watched us for like half a hand, then disappeared. I figure that guy's either using PokerEdge or was initimidated by the stack sizes and aggressive play.

My opponent has been pretty good so far, I think three-betting me once or twice preflop, and he's never limped in. I can't bear to fold with this hand, but it is pretty damn risky to raise with it: he HAS been folding preflop, but of course, you never get to see what they fold. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

---

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (2 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Button posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button (poster) 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>... (Hero plans to call down vs a three-bet.)