View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Re: T7s clearing up the field

[ QUOTE ]
I think that he might call the river with a pair of 6, 3 and some pp. If he has a t with better kicker we have to pay 1 bb when he bet the river and i dont think he will rais us that often. he is still a loose passive

Don't check the turn. we have a lot of hands that we want to fold on the turn. If he had raised the turn it would have been an easy fold

[/ QUOTE ]

What worries me is the PF cold call. OP said he hadn't seen button do anything too silly. Is this guy cold calling with A6, A3, or 45. Is he cold calling with a weaker ten. What hand do you put him on that we beat on the turn? maybe 77-99? Seems like a loose passive wouldn't raise the field with 77-99. I put this guy on a hand like JJ or AT that he played way too passively.

I think we are most often behind here on the turn. If he raises us on the turn we should call right? We would be getting 12:1. Check folding the river U/I is resonable, but you have to call a turn raise. This is another reason why I think there is some merit to checking the turn.