View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: Is America ready for Gay Cowboys on the Big Screen?

[ QUOTE ]

Have you ever thought that this reaction might me genetic and some people can't help it? People who preach that homosexuality is just as "normal" and just as practical as a classical child producing family structure piss me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur sir. I don't mind saying that if I see two gay guys about to kiss on TV, I physically cringe and look away. I will usually say something like 'oh gross' and try and wait until it's safe to look at the screen again.

I don't make any apologies for that. As far as I'm concerned, this is a totally natural reaction for me. It's as though my brain finds something just utterly sick about watching that, and I just can't do it without feeling ill. It's an automatic reaction.

However, I'm not an anti-gay, or a homophobe, or immature about the issue. If a dude wants to do that, he can stick his stuff wherever he pleases, I don't care. I treat everyone with respect until they prove to me that they don't deserve it, and I think people should be able to live how they want to live.

That doesn't however mean that I want to see it, so I'm giving this movie two thumbs down.