View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 12:37 AM

Default Re: HULA ML cleanup poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We are not counting non participation as anything.

Please, guys, all discussion in another thread. No reasons, no solutions, no proposals, just a number.

All of the above mentioned things can be discussed somewhere other than the poll thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice unilateral decision, i say we are.
???? c'mon it looks like the point may be moot, but it's a little silly to self-appoint yourself w/random authority.

i do think, however, that people that vote to continue should propose exactly how we do it, starting w/my questions above.

we could also have a poll on "should we have world peace and free ice cream for everyone?" voting yes, w/out a plan on how to do it is worthless

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you get it. I have no authority, I just proposed a vote. I'm not deciding anything...the majority is deciding. All I did was set up the thread.

No one objected to it. No one really said "I'm going to decide" So, group votes. It is simple.

And you can propose other things, in fact I encourage it. Just don't do it in this poll because then people respond to everything and it makes it a pain in the ass to tally.

Anyways if you still feel the need to express yourself in this thread that is OK, I can't stop you, but I just asked nicely for you to do it somewhere else.

I really don't care what the decision is I just want to see the majority opinion from those still in it. After we get a majority decision then a final decision becomes pretty clear (or at least more clear than it is now).

Jon