View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: MTT Forum Leaderboard/Big Score Sticky Thread

In theory, we could have more than one leaderboard for different levels. 10 and under, 20-100, 100+, for example. The main obstacle is that there are so many sites, so many tournaments, and (I imagine) so many 2+2ers doing well in the cheaper tournaments.

Not saying it would be impossible, just that it would have to be well-planned to prevent it from taking a lot of someone's time.

Like I said, I'd be willing to do some legwork to put this together and administrate it week to week (but if a mod or someone more experienced wants to take over/help out, feel free.). But right now, I can only play on pokerroom (mac), so I don't know enough about the other sites to come up with a viable plan for including micros or anything else really. I'm a getting a PC in a week - when i join all the other sites and get familiar with their formats, I would have a better idea of what could work.

Including micros basically comes down to how much work the person/people in charge are willing to put in.

All of this would probably be made easier using that database we used for the one week challenge a few weeks back.