View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Support starting to SUCK

Really the thing that has impressed me about Poker Stars support is their followup. I've sought support a couple or three times in the year I've been playing there, and a couple of times, I've gotten an initial response that either missed my point or seemed like a canned, unhelpful response.

But each time, when I followed up with a second e-mail and explained why the first response wasn't helpful, I got excellent response and service from them.

One time, I e-mailed them to complain about some things a guy said in chat during an SnG. Stars support responded that they understood my point but there was really nothing they could do according to the T&C. But I exchanged a couple of e-mails with the support guy to further explain my position, and I was actually astonished and swore my support of Poker Stars forever when the guy actually thought about the problem and considered my arguments and came to agree with me that I was correct.

It wasn't that I always think I'm right or anything. I was happy to disagree with the guy but was impressed that he actually carried on an intelligent discussion about it. But the fact that he reversed his earlier decision after some discussion impressed me because it showed the guy was serious about actually taking the time to think about the issue.

That's something you don't get from many customer service reps in ANY industry.