View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Support starting to SUCK

Additionally, the OP's original e-mail TO stars was never posted. So we have no idea if he explained himself clearly or not.

In ANY matter involving e-mail correspondance it is COMMON for there to be a little bit of confusion regarding what specific issue is being referred to.

Work in ANY office and you surely will have an e-mail situation where someone winds up saying "No no. I must not have been explaining myself clearly. Here is specifically what I'm looking at."

So...just following up with the Stars support guy to point-out what you meant a bit more clearly might have proved helpful.

Jumping all over Stars back because they didn't respond exactly the way you wanted them to is idiotic.

Even in this example that you pointed out that doesn't quite directly address the issue as much as yould have liked....Stars support still appears to be leaps and bounds ahead of Party's.

Then...shortly thereafter...a member OF Stars support stops by and tries to offer help..and also says that the Stars' support guy's response probably could have been worded a bit better.
And all the OP can do is insult him.

The OP is too sensitive.
Stars support is amazing (and it's not even close)!!!

(no...I am in no way affiliated with Stars, except for the fact that I play there sometimes and believe that their support rocks)