View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback

Perhaps you have missed the entire point of the thread. Party does not care if players recieve rakeback. Party can end all rakeback with the flip of a bit. It has done so before. They re-enabled individual trackers so affiliates could offer rakeback and for that reason only. For reasons beat to death in this forum, Party does not want to endorse or allow AFFILIATES to advertise rakeback. This thread, and any like it, are absolutely no threat to Party or rakeback. The only people who this type of post threatens are those affiliates who do not wish to offer rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]
Most of the poeple here dont need your help and dont want this posted on the forum right now

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was true, I would not have recieved about two dozen PM's asking for more details about the thread so far. I'm sorry to everyone that had some questions, but I don't have the knowledge or time to answer them all. I think it's fairly clear what to do. Im not an affiliate, nor would I feel comfortable about recomending one at this point in time either. Use good judgement, but if things don't work out, just stop playing and restart the process. There is no risk in having your money confiscated or losing your "privelage" to play at Party. They want you as a player.