View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Couple hands from my latest 5/10 shot...

Hand 1: I play the same, there's only a couple big spades that might be out, and if they're going to draw to them, they'll pay two on the turn anyways.

Hand 2 (gutshot wheel): ugh. I think you have to call, but all that 8 probably did is cost you money.

Hand 3 (flopped top two): Hero does not bet the turn. What is BB cold-3betting with here? Against all his two pair combos, you're splitting at best. Against anything else, you're just about dead. If he's playing a flush draw like that, god bless him, and I'll end up giving the free card.

Hand 4: Good flop fold.

Hand 5 (MPTK): I c/r the pfr. The caller is telling you he doesn't have a T, and there's no real reason to put the pfr on a better hand. Take the lead. Oh, and this is an ok pf call. Domination is your biggest worry, but hopefully you'll be able to get away without showdown in that case.

Hand 6 (BP, SD): I don't really like the way you played this. I would have checked the flop to see what develops. As played, I fold the river, since I can't put him on a worse hand.

Hand 7: You did get owned. I don't know, maybe induce a bluff? I don't know how apt 5/10 players are to call a bet with A-high, which is the only hand that calls that you're ahead of (maybe a 4 too. I guess).