Thread: Marcel Luske KK
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Marcel Luske KK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it happened online in chat, someone would be ranting about how that site was rigged.

With no disrespect to Marcel's showmanship, did ESPN show the no doubt dozens of incorrect, verbalized hole card guesses made that day by players folding to a raise ?

The practice of "asking/telling" someone what they hold has become a too common annoying, incredibly ineffective tactic in live games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see this? If you saw the clip it is obvious that the guy was crushed by this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no, he wasn't. He was disappointed by the fact that he didn't get to stack off with his KK, period. Relatively easy read, he said, as he had not been playing nutty at all, just solid poker. He said Marcel is a great player, but the read was pretty easy. ( David Troung is a casual acquaintance of mine, and I asked him about this at WSOP 2005, but I knew the answer before he even said it.)

What hands do you think people raise with in early position, get reraised immediately to their left, and then reraise back to the reraiser?

Just requires a bit of logical thought, people.