View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: OT: A lot of you have ego problems.

WTF???

Dude, Not to brag, or say that I am a valuable poster...but, when I started reading here about a year and a half ago, I made sure to read all I could for the first 3 months before I even registered. Not because I was afraid of how a bunch of random people would treat me if asked dumb questions, but because I had nothing to add or ask that wasnt already here. I was a LOSING player before 2+2...I will, NEVER, be a pro...I know that, and that's fine because I have a job and went to grad school for it etc...But, I win, and I am close to 100% sure I am winning player (SNGs and MTTs only) at lower stakes (read $30 and below). I would never be able to say this without having come to 2+2 STT to stay...talk to people as you would if they were in the room with you and you will get the same in return. Internet forums are a bit creepy in what they bring out in people, but they are very useful. Dont get high and mighty until you have been here for at least 3 years...(which will also tend to prove whether you are a winner or not).