View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Possible answer to the cents / hand & bonus@pp VIP issue

Yeah...that was kind of my reaction.

But this offer is only for the month of October.

It includes the hands I have already played....and since I'm travelling I'm not going to be playing much more this month anyway.
So I didn't fight it and just allowed them to give me the free-cash basically.

Also, as I said, the phone woke me up....so I was a bit more confused than I usually am.

If they don't give me $0.05/hand for November then I will likely be playing elsewhere (and will tell her again that various bonuses and incentives on other sites are better than that).

Regarding how I got them: She had already e-mailed me earlier to tell me that I was a part of the VIP-club and they gave me a complimentary $100 as a gift.
So I e-mailed her address back directly since she is my official representative.
I also e-mailed the bonus@pp address but I am guessing that it just got cycled back to her.

It's obvious to me that since so many haven't even gotten responses that they are probably still putting this together AND are perhaps understaffed to meet the inquiry-demand.

I mentioned that I play up to 50k hands a month at a variety of sites and that I have accounts at empire, ub, stars, etc etc but that I am looking forward to bringing more of my play back to party.
Something like that anyway.

I really can't promise that my way will work the best.

Somebody mentioned that if YOU are the one trying to contact THEM that they might not give you such a hot offer.

Well...I contacted them, and got the worst offer that we have read about so far at less than $0.03/hand.

However, this may also be due to the fact that I usually don't play very high...and that we're now deep into the month of October.

Hopefully something better in November awaits.
If not...no biggie.

The fact is, I like the fishy players at Party so much that I would still spend part of my time there even with zero rake-back.
So something is better than nothing.

Also - I had already played enough points from the pop-up offer to get my $110 bonus (for 4k points or something I think). So I'm essentially getting paid AGAIN for those hands that I played.