View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 09:33 AM

Default Re: Rangers : Are they For Real?

The Rangers look the best that they have in the last 10 years. Renney has those guys playing hard all 60 minutes of the game. It's not a team of superstars that can't play together any more. They actually look like a T-E-A-M. What a concept [censored] concept Sather! I can't believe it took him this long to figure that out. Also, Jagr has just been unstoppable.

That said they still have alot of work to do. Poti needs to step up more and play well on both sides of the ice. The can't rely on Jagr scoring all their goals for them. Rucinsky has played well, but they need someone else to step up too. They have to actually get those overtime wins. And Lundqvist needs to be given more chances to take Weekes' job from him the next month or so. Hopefully that will happen.

I'm a big Rangers fan too. I am excited and surprised with how this team came out to start the season. Especially on opening night with the comeback win in Philly. It's hard to say if this team can be the one that gets us back to the playoffs right now. I'm hoping they can.