View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Festa al Lago....Gigabet is weak tight at heart.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both this and the 72o hand (which I don't think is anywhere near what you really had) are completely retarded, so congratulations. Why is it you never post hands where the action is, you know, the right one? Instead it's obscure and intensely questionable plays designed to make it look like your game is so far beyond the rest of ours that we can't possibly fathom it. Have you ever done something normal, like open with AA, or fold 83o?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!!!

I think its about time someone manned up and said this, thank you Pax.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is your choice to read the hand histories that I post, and it is your choice to believe the info that I post in the hand history. I have no reason to lie about my holdings, I do have a complete HH that I posted of a step 5 higher that I played, where you can see all of my holdings(or maybe I changed all of my hand holdings in the txt file, I did post it 15 minutes after it finished, I had plenty of time.) If you reread that hh of the step 5 higher, and you choose to believe the info contained, I do not think that you will have a hard time believing that I had 72o in the hand against dave and eric, nor JT here.

I did write in one of the previous posts that this was an easy fold. That was supposed to be obvious sarcasm.