View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Yet another \"Which chips should I get?\" thread

[ QUOTE ]
can someone explain this promo to me? free chips (or discounted ones) sound ilke a great idea

[/ QUOTE ]

I have completed the Nevada Jacks PSO promo without as well as many others. To complete this promotion, you must sign up for a poker site that you do not have a previous account on. Of course, Party Poker would be the easiest to complete. I did Titan Poker.

To sign up for their site, go to the Poker Source Online Website. Near the middle of the home page, you will see a banner for the free nevada jacks chips. The next page will explain the offer. You recieve free shipping of the "standard" chipset to any US residence. To sign up for the chipset you will need to logon or create a new account with thier site. All you have to do from that point is select a room to do the promotion with, deposit funds and play a certain amount of hands. When the requirements are complete, return to the PSO webpage to click the button telling them you completed the requirements and they will ship the chipset after verification. I recieved my chipset in about 1 week.

I requested the Desert Sands chipset instead of the nevada jacks since I liked the design better. The chips are far better than any plastic composite chips, but still not true clay. All in all, I think they are great chips; especially for the price.