View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Haven\'t done one of these in a while - KK no Ace rainbow flop fold.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry but that makes me sick. it's one thing if you're morally opposed to it, or believe that your game will become stronger without it. it's another if you're content and aren't desiring to make more

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried a HUD once, it was information overload for me. Perhaps if I stuck with it and got used to it after a while, it would be good. My only qualm about using a HUD would be that Party might take stronger steps to ban them, and then I will be glad I didn't become dependent on one. This is obviously not a very strong reason. Really I'm in more of an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mode.

The stats I get from PT generate notes are fine. I update them after every session. I don't get real time updates on the unknowns, but I don't really trust stats based on a small number of hands anyway. It's a little more inconvenient to have to look at a note than have it as an overlay, but I have a good memory and don't really need to have it in my face all the time.