View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: bluffing thabadguy

Has he been raising you from the blinds loosely also?

How have you been responding to his re-raises?

I assume that he continuation bets here 90%+ of the time?

If you haven't been defending against his re-raises, then I don't think I like it. It just looks so much like you're trying to make a move. In this case, I think he'll call you down with most decent Aces, particularly if he has a heart to back it up.

If you have been, and a few pots have played out normally, I think that it has a lot more merit, since he would have to give you more credit.

I don't think you can represent AA/KK here, since you would probably re-raise PF given his wide range. AK, AQ, AJ however, are very possible, particularly with a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

It's a pretty scary board for anybody who doesn't have a heart, and lots of hands don't have hearts, and I don't think he can call you down with a K or worse, either.

So.. I guess in short, I'm saying that you probably have decent fold equity, considering his huge range PF, but I think that history determines whether or not it's high enough to be worth it.

When you're called, you're drawing to 2 outs and are facing a redraw a lot of the time.