View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Results

I am a bit amazed by the lack of responses here. Given the results of this hand, it's turned out to be what I myself consider one of the most interesting hands I've played the last year.

UN showed 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and KB showed 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and won the $650 pot at $20/40.

Okay, so I may have a fold/coldcall preflop here which would change the whole dynamics of the hand. But improve the cards to as little as 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], and I feel my preflop play is okay given the game conditions, my hand and position, and yet it would leave me with pretty much the same dilemmas after the flop.

I am struggling REALLY hard to set where I make my mistake in this hand, particularly if I give myself a slightly better pair preflop. Even Tens. How could I play a hand like that in the same situation here? Raise it up again on the turn?!?

lars