View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: WOW, I SUX, please analyze my last 20 hands

Hello, Mario.

Nice post, but you need more run-on sentences, and a couple of numbered lists. Feel free to space paragraphs out by using a handy "---" here and there. Seriously, though, I three monitors, set up on top of eachother, so that i can read really long posts, and I can't see the bottom of this. I think you've outdone me this time... I need to start my essay on breath control and mediation when betting with the nuts at a live game.

---

Seriously, though, here's how I would do a session post, if I were to do a session post:

I'd go to bison's converter and I'd give every player an alias (VA,VB,VC,VD, etc. for "Villain A"), so that the players analysing the hands could make reads on individual villains and actually use them to analyse further hands.

Since the aliases stay in their boxes when you refresh the page, you won't have to punch them in every time.

I'd include the results of every hand in white, as well as any reads developed in white.

It would take a lot of work, though, and you may not get as much out of it compared to a regular hand post.

Edit: I see my "---" actually came into this post, too! Booyah! I couldn't resist.

Edit: Don't use people's real party names when making a post on this board. It's considered rude.