View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: WOW, I SUX, please analyze my last 20 hands

I agree with what Wook wrote but I looked anyways.

Hand 2 - fold preflop

Hand 14 - bet the flop, middle pair is a good hand HU and should be played aggressively against these weak tighties, what are you going to do when the turn is a K or Q?

Hand 23 - Axo is difficult to play, I think you should fold this with limpers already in or raise in late position

Hand 25 - I think the river bet is read dependent. This guy is either a calling station or just plain horrible(based on 20 hands). If he's CS i'm checking behind. If he's horrible, I value bet. That being said, there is not much value here. Any pocket pair beats you and most hands you beat fold to a bet.

Hand 29: QTo is such an easily dominated hand you should probably fold this (although it is a playable hand with depending on your reads)- looks like no one at this table raises, so I suspect he has us beat the vast majority of the time

Nothing really stands out here except you didn't have many cards to play. From now on, I'd suggest you select one or two hands you were unsure about and post them using the converter. This will be much more helpful to you (and us).