Thread: Justice Served
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Justice Served

[ QUOTE ]

I tend to believe that martyrdom is too good for SH. Let him live like a rat in a cage for the rest of his life. The only protein allowed is pork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, I like your attitude! I've always wanted SH locked away somewhere for the remainder of his miserable life. I like the idea of him being exposed to and surrounded by whatever scum they throw in their jails.

I like the thought of Big Achmed (no discourtesy toward Iraqi names intended), who stands about 6-4, weights in at no less than 360, has a 14" Johnson, and a perpetual hard-on (figuratively and literally), winding up in SH's cell immediately finding SH attractive and demonstrating his attraction. Frequently. On a daily basis. Day after day after day after...

If SH is hung, not only will I be denied the above wounderful thoughts, he may very well be considered a martyr by a number of Arabs. I don't think many of the clerics will.

I'd like him to be on view for this and the next generation of Iraqis. Proof positive they will not tolerate the behavior he demonstrated. Anyone who thinks he's a great man would be allowed visitation rights. Of course, Big Achmed would be present.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]