View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: WOW, I SUX, please analyze my last 20 hands

A few observations:

1. Hand No. 2 -- why bother limping UTG+1 with 22? You really only want to play this five-way or more for a single bet to see the flop. You're too early in the betting cycle to have any confidence of getting to the flop that way. Either you won't have enough limpers or you'll have to pay too much to see the flop. Sure enough, it gets raised later, you end up paying 2 bets preflop to see a flop that you totally miss -- and you're out. Save the dollar. Fold small PPs in early position. Wait for something better.

2. Hand 5. You're in the BB with J6s, and the only other person in the hand is the SB who has completed. I'd raise here -- on the belief that he's got equally crummy cards and whoever shows aggression first will get the pot. As is, the flop comes Axx, the SB bets and you fold. He's rolling you.

This is especially worth doing because the SB stole your blind the previous orbit on exactly the same sort of play. You had 36o then, which wasn't worth defending with. J6s is.

3. In hand 25, you missed a bet on the river. You have two pair and the turn/river sure looked like blanks.

----------

Otherwise, I'm not sure what's to comment on. You correctly folded a lot of blah hands. You played Ax aggressively a couple times from early position and won some small pots fast, never getting punished by a better Ace. There wasn't a single high-impact hand that I saw.

Holler if I missed something.