View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Was this ruling good? (Bay101Live Tourney)

[ QUOTE ]
...I'm very surprised that they didn't call Sam over though...

[/ QUOTE ]

This was on Tuesday...Sam's day off. Sometimes he's there playing at the cash tables (wasn't yesterday though).

[ QUOTE ]
...If the dealer pushed you the pot and you mucked and the cards were not readily definable, then the button forgoes any right to the pot by not speaking up...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly my point. However, I wasn't sure whether my cards being "readily definable" were reason enough to keep the hand live. I only mucked because I thought the hand was over since the dealer pushed me the pot. I wasn't acting out of turn. In fact, no one at the table even saw that button still had his cards, they were being covered by his hands.

[ QUOTE ]
All in all, given that it seems your cards were readily definable and you told the TD what you had and everyone agreed upon the action, then it seems like a very good ruling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being results oriented, I thought it was very a good ruling! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] However, if that third diamond hit the board, I'd have probably have a different opinion.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I play those tourneys once in a while, maybe we'll see eachother there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, see you there. Here's how you can recognize me...I'll be the asian guy yelling "Buffy, REBUY!" every third hand.