View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 05:05 PM

Default Re: 2 examples from this thread

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have had many promotions in the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, they have. As far as I know, it has always been "play 100 hands to clear it", hence her statement that is was "so easy to clear that it was far and away the best ever".

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, please note that she said "wasn't Paradise's single promotional claim to fame an occasional deposit bonus that was so easy to clear that it was far and away the best ever."

This still implies that they've never run a promo worthy of "promotional fame" besides a depo bonus. What about the WSOP promo where they chummed the waters so nicely? How about the str8 flush in hearts on Valentine's Day? These are both famous promos. More so, IMHO, then their old depo bonuses.

The way she worded the question, does not put Para in a good light. If she wanted to "note of the change from the easiest bonus to clear to a more difficult bonus to clear" then she should just note it. Not doing so, brings up the question, "Why would she phrase things like this?" The obvious answer is that she has an ax to grind w/Para. Maybe there's another reason. Who knows.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I must admit I do not hate Cyndie/Mary. In fact, I like her. I know her to be a decent and honest person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate her, but I sure as hell don't like her either.

And if someone who lies, censors, and spams is "decent and honest" then I guess I agree with you there.