View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Re: FTP $50 for 150 FTP points

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sort of viewing full-tilt as a speculative site right now. I'm of the opinion that it might be the "next big thing" in online poker due to all the marketing that's been going on with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Just watching the main event tonight, there were tons of full tilt hats and jerseys in evidence. If that kind of thing works we should see a spike in playership. I haven't seen that many actual commercials for FullTilt during the WSOP which I find curious.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They actually have tournaments where as a bonus, the winner gets a custom avatar. Or you can buy one with something like a million points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this is just awesome. I wonder if you get to submit a picture and have the dude that does the caricatures of all the "pros" on the site create a likeness of you... This sounds very cool. I might just sign up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's got to be something like that because they have four or five different emotion settings you can choose and they each display a slightly different facial expression.

Personally, I hate the damn things and turn them off but if I ever win one of those tournaments and get it as a bonus, I'm sending them this picture.

Then I'll set it on angry and leave it that way. Of course, my name there isn't Rasputin but folks who know will know.