View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody else have the problem that if they are keeping their windows spread out (all exposed and in view so they can follow the action...multiple monitors or whatever) and NOT having MTH move the active window to a set location...that they will take action on the WRONG table sometimes because you THINK the action is on a table you are following, but in fact its on a DIFFERENT table?

I don't want to think how many times I've 'raised' pf with J6 or 93 because I was following the action on the table where I just flopped TPTK. I even folded a flopped straight once on the flop...that cost me about 7BB.

Just wondering if others are having the same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, i've done this myself some times. That's exactly the reason for me making the "Flash table" option. It just takes some getting used to, then you'll make almost no errors.

[ QUOTE ]
When I set MTH to move the active table to a set location, It never returns the tables to where I had placed them originally. Is it possible to have it do that? Then I will at least have a shot at following the action since I know where the table is going after I act. As it is now, MTH just ends up stuffing all my tables underneath each other and my 2001FP is mostly blank space.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a known bug that i'm working on.

[ QUOTE ]
Also MTHv 2.02 seems to do better at putting the table requiring action on top, but If my tables are overlapped it doesn't always work. I invariably end up needing to mouse around and pull up the occasional table to figure out what action to take.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also a semi-bug that i'm trying to improve upon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]