View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 06:26 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

then you havent been reading it. we stickied not to trust pm affilaites, as many have echoed in posts throughout this forum. we provide threads on affilaites for anyone who advertises here. we want to provide info about rakeback, but to do so, we need income to provide for the forum, and that is from advertising, as we didnt take the angle of only promoting ourselves(which would be a worthless forum IMO)

your hypothetical thread will be deleted. we have the opportunity for advertisers to represent themselves here. if they choose not to, i cant justify them receiving this free exposure on a forum i provide with my money and time. your not trusting this forum is your decision. i can assure you that myself and the mods have an impeccable reputation and have been leaders in the rakeback business for several years. when thisisthenuts has questions, he IM's me for answers(used to), just a little about me and my site/sites.

i will also objectively say, that both sites you mention are both reliable and provide a top notch service. if you want forum discussion about them, go somewhere they advertise, rakerebatereview.com

morg.