View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 05:43 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

[ QUOTE ]
hope this doesnt get deleted and gets some real discussion going about whats really going on out there in the rakeback/affiliate game.

Weather you like it or not, this is going on en masse.

Why not just be upfront about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate to bring all this up again. but tuco, everything you listed in this OP, is a nicely veiled spam of what you offer for your affiliate business.

now that many have followed you, arent those affiliate accounts you opened for people frozen?

you made a lot of claims and a lot of jabs at affiliates, seems that you talked the talk.........

if you would like some advice, its a fine line of what can and cant be disclosed. i offered you my insights on this when you originally approached all the ex skins affilaites, but you wanted all the business for you and CPC. A lot of this issue we have with party and rakeback IMO has been created by you, al, and CPC. I am not trying to attack, but, now that things have gone down the road that I, cup, and rt1 foresaw, i can discuss it, without being accused of spamming, censoring, or some other such BS.

People listened to you and al and now their accounts are frozen. Are you guys collecting all the mgr for yourselves and CPC? If so that was a major swift one you guys pulled over on this place, and i will be the whistle blower, even though many wont like it. If i am wrong, please let me know and i can remove this post.