View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: 3/6 SH, 12 hands for review.

Meh, I'll brave it. First off though 10k hands isn't anything at all. But you should at least defend more and steal more.

Hand 1
Why no raise on the flop the first time? I don't think you should be slowplaying at all in large pots multiway. Not sure about the river since the flop was strange.

Hand 2
I at least peel on the flop here. Since there are 2 draws, that increases the probability that someone is betting a draw and you are ahead. A raise might be good here to try to fold out BB. Also you comment about 4 outs. Keep in mind, that is only if he has a pair and a flush draw. If he just has a pair, you are more likely to have 6 outs. If he has a flush draw, you are probably ahead of him. I want to raise the flop, bet the turn if BB folds, and take a free showdown.

Hand 3
I think I bet the turn. You won't always get a free card with button behind you. Also, if you can fold out button, you might be able to check behind on the river.

Hand 4
If you think he's drawing, a turn donk might be good. Yes you should be calling this river w/TP.

Hand 5
What's with the turn check? You have TP + nut flush draw. Bet that sucker every single time. I don't see the results but they don't matter. BTW, people peel the flop with nothing all time hoping to pair up. Don't sweat 2 flop callers.

Hand 6
Turn fold is fine.

Hand 7
Don't worry to much about FD's HU. When facing 4 opponants, flush draws are a concern. HU, it is much more unlikely that he has one. I'm not sure I like the flop raise though. Think about what hands the SB might 3-bet an UTG raise with. You are way behind AA, KK, QQ, TT, 99. You have 3-outs vs. JJ and AQ. You are drawing dead to AJ. Best case scenario is, he has AK for a split, or a lower PP but your reverse implied odds make seeing a showdown terrible.

Hand 8
I think everything looks okay on this one.

Hand 9
I think the river call is good. The board pairing is a bluffers paradise and you'd think you would have raised somewhere with TP.

Hand 10
I check behind on the turn and call most rivers.

Hand 11
Fine.

Hand 12
I don't know about 3-betting a SB riase from BB with AJs. If you are behind the SB, you are likely so far behind that raising out the other guy doesn't gain you much. I can't think of any hands UTG would fold that imporve your chances of winning.