View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Ethical Question

I was just reading the Pokerstars post on the posters view that the site is rigged. From my perspective I dont beleive it but there were a good many that did 20%. Although 20% is a minority it is a good number of people. a 20% customer dissatisfaction is not good.

What I find more disturbing is I have seen posts where posters discuss on-going hands on-line through an IM s/w. I have been playing poker on line for about 2 yrs and there have been times where I suspected collusion and this type of practice just lends itself to confirming that it is easy to occur. I may be out to lunch on this but I find the practice offensive.

I enjoy playing poker and I am glad to see it has improved its reputaion over the years. That has been a good thing for poker and a reason it has grown. When people start thinking more and more that it is rigged it will get regulated to death or abandoned. I would hate to see this.

So if you agree I ask that if you enjoy chatting about your hands do it after the session.