View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Turning Stone Poker Dealers Good / Bad ?

Overall they are good. Always a good laugh with Sarah the button nazi. Also the outlandish blonde dealer who used to deal at FW can't think of her name. Henderson is a fun guy to have at the table. The one daytime asain dealer was very polite even when a 350+ pound hick kept annoying her while sitting in seat 1 but she was very nice to him and put up with some stuff other dealers wouldn't. Also the night dealer who lookes 15 and just started doing construction a few months ago and had some serious sunburn for the 2nd half the summer is a nice guy good dealer

The one complain was last mon durning game 5 of the yankees series the dealer got mad players were not paying attention to the game and flipped out at the table but not 1 player cared because all 10 were more worried about the game than the table.

To the comments on the old slow dealer george I think is his name. Nice nice guy so friendly will always remember how helpful he was to me the first time I went to TS about a year and a half ago. Made me feel a lot more comfortable there. He helps a lot of newer players fit in more even though less hands +EV to have new players enjoy and come back.