View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Let The People Decide: Session Studies poll

Personally, I think the 1-1 idea is easier with just an exchange of email addresses. It's also less work for the leader to set up. I see no need to fill up the leader's email box with hand sessions. And on that note, I'm finding myself wanting to help organize so I can do things my way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So if no one complains, I can organize for 6-max. Honestly, it's really just a bunch of emails every 2 weeks, so it shouldn't be too bad. I hope. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I also think this does not need to be a static collection of posters. I forsee a thread collecting interested posters. Somehow emails are collected and then people are connected. 2 weeks later, the process can repeat. Someone no longer interested or who just doesn't have time for those two weeks can be left out - rather than just not responding to the email.

In order for this to work, it has to be low-maintenance and flexible. Even if it drops down to 6 people - that's still 15 different pairs and hence 30 weeks worth of exchange. We don't need a huge group to make it worthwhile IMO.

My thoughts.