View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: A reinvention of the microposter: Session Studies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think all of the sessions need to go through the leader. Perhaps you send an email to the leader saying you have a session ready and they tell you to send it to an email address which is the address of the person who will be reviewing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this. Much less stuff to worry about. Also, we need deadlines. Something like "All interested 6-max sessions must be sent to me by 10am Monday, blah blah blah..."

[/ QUOTE ]

These are both good ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Making a deadline is great and all, but I don't think we'll realistically be able to enforce it. I'm worried about how "delicate" this system is going to be.

As with everything else in life, people are going to lose interest in this idea over time, and it will be difficult to sustain the level of enthusiasm over a period of time having individuals trading HH's. Some will get bored with it, or something will come up in life etc. and hands won't get reviewed, and then this great idea will come to an end. How are we going to deal with this?

This is such a great idea, but I have a feeling it's an idea that's doomed for failure [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]