View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Is AceClub Worth Whoring?

Sorry I didn't catch you in time. Yeah, email support, it can't hurt. A phone call or even live chat might be more effective (or just get you an answer more quickly).

But if it doesn't work out, make sure you still do the IGM bonus after you're done. To reiterate, that bonus is:
Deposit $500 using IGM Pay
Receive a $100 bonus (you may have to email support to get it credited).
wr is 3xBD = 1800

Since this wr must be cleared separately from the initial deposit bonus (that is, you clear one, then the other - NOT that every bet counts towards both wage requirements), you are not losing anything on the IGM bonus - it is still just as lucrative. You just lost out a little on the initial deposit bonus.

The only other downside is that if you use the method I laid out in my first post you only tie up $500 of your own money. If you make two separate deposits, maxing out for the bonus on each, you tie up $1000 (or in your case $600).

One other note on the wr - for some reason iGlobal Media tends to lag behind a little. That is, you meet the wr, try to cash out, and it tell you you haven't met the wr yet. Don't worry, don't email support, and DON'T go back to the tables. Wait 24 hours and try again. This has happened to me at least 3 times and each time I was good to cash out the next day without any more wagering.