View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Two Check-Raises 20/40 Live

Commerce full game. Wondering if I'm doing the correct manuevers given the strong chance that I'm behind.

Hand 1: I open in MP with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Two cold-callers in LP. SB fold, BB calls. Four to the flop.

FLOP: Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB checks, I bet. LP raises, button 3-bets. BB folds. I smooth-call as does LP. Three to the turn.

TURN: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check, LP checks, Button bets. I check-raise. LP thinks for a while and folds AQo face-up. Button calls. Headsup.

RIVER: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, Button bets, I call.

Hand 2: One weak limper to me in MP, I raise with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Two cold-callers while BB and limper calls. Five to the flop.

FLOP: Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet. Two callers, one in front, one behind. Three to the turn.

TURN: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

EP checks, I check, LP bets. EP folds, I check-raise. LP asks if I have a flush...

Thanks in advance.