View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Help/Comments on PT stats (nearly 20,000 hands)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bear in mind this takes into account SOME 6max tables that i play here and there (probably 10-15% of the hands are 6max).

[/ QUOTE ]
Bearing this in mind makes analyizing the stats you posted essentially worthless. 6max is a completely different animal from full-ring - and as such your stats are going to differ greatly. The fact that 10-15% of your hands are at 6max combined with the fact that 20,000 hands isn't a large sample to being with is really distorting what your real problems/leaks may be.

PT provides the ability to sort your stats by level and/or game type. If you're going to post stats for analysis you need to give stats from one limit/one gametype and at time.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right. I shouldn't have just dumped all of the stats for ALL levels. Here is an analysis of JUST 1/2USD and 1/2GBP full ring. Still the same leaks are readily noticeable, but at least it's showing a small BB/100 and profit

15,033 hands
VPIP 16.6%
W$WSF 34.75
PFR 6.69
WSD% 28.64
W$WSD% 64.51
AF 2.74 w/o pf
AF 1.27 w/pf
Att. steal blinds - 26.84
$ Won: +$156.20
BB/100: .52

...I'm showing a small profit and BB/100, so i guess that's better than losing, but clearly it's not optimal. Looks like my WSD% is 4-5% too low and my W$SD% is 9% too high. PF raise is low by many standards at approx 7%, though i know there are some that argue that 7% is decent at the smaller limits (for example, i think 77 pf raise UTG is probably not all that profitable at small limits b/c of all of the cold calling that occurs with any 2 broadway cards, whereas at 10/20 and above that is more than likely a pretty profitable way to play b/c you can kill many hands like KJo from limping in).

Any more insights?