View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 05:36 PM

Default ***Official Release*** Watch me play poker through .avi TStoneMBD.com

This post marks the official release of my new website:

www.TStoneMBD.com

The purpose of TStoneMBD.com is to allow people to download recordings of my sessions 4tabling the Party 15-30 games (I currently 8-table them but only 4tables will be recorded for optimal performance). There is no blog or any affiliate type of stuff. TStoneMBD.com is entirely nonprofit. The sole intention of this project is for people to watch myself play and point out mistakes and flaws they see so that I can improve as a poker player. Hopefully in the process of watching and discussion those watching will improve as well.

Currently there are 8 hours of myself uploaded. Each .avi file is approximately 50 megabytes and server speed is very fast. If interest exceedes expectations and people watch all 8 hours I will record more sessions and upload them as well. Please only download sessions that you intend to watch. If people start downloading all 8 sessions but only watch 1 or 2 my bandwidth charges might get crazy.

There is a forum that I have created that is linked from the main page of www.TStoneMBD.com . The purpose of the forum is for people who are watching my sessions to post hands they think I could have played better, or to post hands that they want me to clarify my reasoning for the line I took. I ask that if you watch my sessions that you please take time to include yourself in the discussion for my benefit. For the record, I feel a little silly having a website with my name in the title, but I couldn't come up with a better one.

Please post any suggestions, ideas or thoughts in this thread or the forum at TStoneMBD.com. If you just want to bump this thread every time it falls off the page I'm ok with that too. :P

Btw, if there is anyone who thinks I am compromising the forum's integrity by advertising my website in a thread, I asked Mat Sklansky's for his approval and was granted.