View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Getting tired of being white (7/11 trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for the recap. I'm sure you'll get a solid B+ on your term paper. Now.

[ QUOTE ]
now read the other posts and you'll see from a certain point of view, they might be racist but from many other POVs they are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] do you mean by this? Spell it out. No jibber-jabber. I'm a little slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

what i am saying is that my other posts argue that you should speak to all strangers, black people included in a respect manner (address with sir, mister).

some of the ways i worded the posts may appear racist to some people, but all they are doing is recognizing that there do exist difference between different races and cultures.

one of my biggest arguements was about somebody saying that he used to hang out with mostly black poeple and call them all 'brotha', ad from his experiences felt it was acceptable to address in public all other black people that way. I simply wanted him to understand
1) the difference between how you act with friends VS strangers, and
2) all people are different and that just because his friends might be cool with ANYTHING, doesnt mean everybody else will be