Thread: Great or Sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Great or Sucks

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to do your learning for you, Grey, but here are two hints:

1-Read the entire phrase "but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States"

2-look up each word, like "required" and "qualification"

[/ QUOTE ]Ah, now you're completely changing your argument. Nice. Are you going to ambiguously tell me to look up the word "is" next?

When President Bush took religion into consideration, he admitted that it was a required qualification to him. I've already explained this to you in the other thread, and you haven't replied to it. If no religious value whatsoever were required, you could not accurately say that religion was taken into consideration.[ QUOTE ]
And be sure to post your reply in yet another unrelated thread, so that no one can track your previous mistakes on this issue. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Please list mistakes I've made.

I've provided links in both threads to each other. Your entire argument relies on being vague, and implying there is something somewhere out there that refutes me, yet you can't tell me what it is. Do you think you can win arguments with smirky-faces? I'm not the one changing my argument whenever one gets riddled with holes.

Here's the link again.

I'd really like to see you finish a conversation for once El Barto. I really think some accountability would do you some good.

Eagerly awaiting your next vague, condescending post which avoids everything and ends in smiley faces-

-Grey