View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Got stiffed on a tip tonight

[ QUOTE ]

No, he pays taxes. When you ring in a meal, it gets tallied. So lets say that at the end of the work week, you have $1000 in meals. You have to declare at least 8% or the IRS comes looking for you. So that means you need to declare at least $80 in tips. Whether or not you get tipped, you need to declare $80. So when you are a cheap bastard and don't tip, you cost your server money.
BTW-If you continually only declare 8%, the IRS WILL come looking for you. Most do 10%.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] all that. I mean, I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips. That's [censored] up but that ain't my fault. I mean, it would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups that the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. I mean, if you show me a piece of paper that says the government shouldn't do that I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. I've got two words for that: learn to [censored] type. 'Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big [censored] surprise.